Our client locared in Holtsville NY has an immediate need for a Business Analysts. Successful candidates possess the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Partner with the Product Team (may include UX, Product Owner, Stakeholders, Business Leaders, Clients and Architects) to manage the requirements gathering sessions for client and internal projects
- Collaborate with Architects to work through possible solutions for requirements given our IT capacity.
- Prioritize integrated requirements to ensure that requirements are complete and documented using Cucumber/Gherkin
- Advise client users on application design alternatives and business process change opportunities
- Advocate the initiation of projects, when necessary, to achieve business and IT objectives
- Lead the root cause analysis and resolutions for complex business problems
- Successfully identify, address, manage and escalate risks and issues within a project
- Assist with integration and acceptance testing
- Support the development of training and implementation materials
- Develop Statements of Work and/or other client proposals
- Communicate estimated delivery dates for both internal and external projects and work with project manager to set and change priorities
- Build internal and external networks and become recognized as an innovator within the Company
- Effectively communicate requirements into Gherkin language for the development team
- Effectively and efficiently use all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite to create and deliver documents, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- Draft requirements documentation for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Draft user guides and user acceptance testing guides
- Facilitate and manage testing for larger projects
- Communicate and facilitate client level user acceptance testing ("UAT") by collaborating with the Project Manager and QA lead
Candidates should possess the following requirements:
- Four years of prior experience as a Business Analyst with a solid understanding of the requirements gathering process as part of the software development lifecycle (“SDLC”)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of a detail-oriented problem solver
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or business administration is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Targetprocess is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Experience preparing Gherkin requirement documentation is preferred
- Qualified candidates are required to have client facing full lifecycle project experience
- Qualified candidates are expected to be very proficient with reasonably recent versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision.
Absolute Staffing and Cousulting Solutions is a leading Staffing firm located in Westminster Maryland.This is an direct hire opportunity for a Business Analyst with our client located in Holtsville NY. Our client offers an excellent total rewards package.