BENEFITS REPRESENTITIVES NEEDED FOR UPCOMING STATEWIDE EVENTS
- Throughout the State of Maryland.
- As part of our contract with the State of Maryland, we are looking for qualified individuals to attend roughly 125 enrollment fairs over a 5-week period starting in the last week of September and running through the end of October. There are anywhere from 3-7 information fairs every day in different parts of the state beginning in mid-august, so we are looking to schedule interviews ASAP!
- Personnel must arrive 30-60 minutes before the scheduled start time of
- each fair and will remain at the fair until the scheduled end time unless
- otherwise directed by Agency or state personnel.
- Distribute plan information, literature, and giveaways at events.
- Answer questions, market materials, and educate employees at events.
- Attend all training as designated by Client.
- Sign in at each event as required by the Agency and the Client Group.
- Provide follow-up surveys for each event as required.
- Return all materials to the Client Group promptly at the end of the
- Open Enrollment period.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in the employee benefits industry.
- 1-3 years’ experience with Section 125 and pre-tax accounts, specifically Flex Spending.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel within the State of Maryland and go for multiple overnight stays.
- Some Sunday travel required
- Candidates should be detailed oriented, very timely and extremely reliable.
- Represent the Company respectfully and professionally.
- Must be appropriately groomed and dressed for a professional business
- Must have a working cell phone.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time and verbally
- engage state employees.
- Short-term (5-week period).
- Workers will receive reimbursement for all documented travel and hotel accommodation expenses incurred while on assignment. Payments are made no later than 30 days after the final fair has concluded.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please complete our online application, and a recruiter will contact you with additional information.