We're looking for hospital sitters in the Schenectady, NY area on an as needed basis.
- Interacting with hospitalized individuals assisting with their adjustment to a new environment, interpreting and communicating their needs (as necessary) to appropriate hospital staff.
- Providing individualized assistance based upon the person’s needs including communicating preferences in foods, diet consistencies.
- Observing the individualʹs responses to treatment and reporting them orally to appropriate hospital staff.
- Maintaining a communication log to report applicable observations to the oncoming sitter staff.
- Limited behavioral intervention (soothing, reassuring, etc.) if the individual is exhibiting agitated or anxious behavior.
- Assisting individuals with grooming activities (combing hair, brushing teeth, cleaning fingernails, shaving, applying powders/lotions, etc.)
- High School Diploma
- 18 and older
- In Good health status
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work an 8 hour shift
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed