- Philadelphia Metro Area (Blue Bell)
- Prepare Heart & Lung Docket list and circulate.
- Prepare letters to Claimant, Claimant Counsel, and Defense Counsel.
- Contact with FOP, Claimant’s Counsel, City of Philadelphia, and Defense Attorneys.
- Attend Heart & Lung Hearings at the FOP and MSB Buildings.
- Take notes of each case at the hearing and enter notes in system advising the Claims adjuster of the outcome of each hearing.
- Prepare an Arbitration Summary and Circulate to adjusters, their supervisors, and the City of Philadelphia.
- Review and Audit Attorney Bills.
- Receive and respond to Subpoena requests and gather records to send to requestor along with invoice for preparation of the records.
- Generate Full duty, Light duty, and No duty reports. (Circulate Monday of each week)
- Prepare and Circulate Mediation Status Reports.
- Receive Mediations scheduled from Claim Adjusters or their Supervisors. (Circulated Monday of each week)
- Complete Special Projects as requested.
- Refer files to Defense Counsel for H & L Forum, and WC Forum.
- Enter final decisions when received.
- Please Submit an Online Application. Be sure to include a copy of your resume and an updated list of professional references.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed